Field balancing of rotors made easy!
Simple to use step-by-step screens (Balance Wizard) lead even a novice user effortlessly and effectively through single or two plane balancing jobs.
Easy set up of hardware (supplied magnet clamp laser tacho and accelerometers simply connect via 3-way cable).
Includes full software tool box (trial weight and drill depth calculator, coast down, speed measurement etc). Automatically splits weights for fixed position balancing (fans, turbines etc) and fixed weight balancing option included.
Balances to international standards, user defined levels or a simple reduction in running speed vibration level.
Pocket Balancer software functionality:
- Single and two plane balancing wizard guides you through the process of balancing.
- Graphical (vector plot) and data table presentation with colour coding.
- ISO 1940/1 quality grade balancing system.
- Saves and Loads balancing sessions.
- Vibration units can be chosen as displacement, velocity or acceleration.
- Metric, Imperial or Custom units of measurement for mass and length.
- Angle measurement with or against rotation.
- Measures rotation speed of equipment using optical probe and reflective tape.
- Up to 50 000 RPM with 30° reflective tape cover.
- Display in RPM and Hz.
Trial Weight Calculator:
- Estimates trial weight for balancing process based on rotor weight, rotor speed and radius of trial weight.
These are some typical screens that the user might see when using the unit. Extensive use is made of icons for function selection and both touch screen and keyboard entry are simultaneously available. Data is very easily entered by typically selecting from drop down menus. Zooming into displayed graphs etc is done simply by touching the screen and dragging a zoom box.